-->

Molde nts

Molde nts
    Are two childhood friend of Ivcriqan, honest feelings with each other, each one speaks about his girlfriend in front of the other spontaneously, and fun and described the most beautiful descriptions. I write poems spinning, and maintained by, and will send them in the first encounter. Others waiting for his sweetheart on the road is even win them a glance or a signal. All on exhibits its way. After a period came with joy and waving paper carried and Ihznhakonha certificate success, here, here, alone! Have finally responded to the letter, reeks of adoration. I read them aloud my friend took her joy, the joy of his friend, read quickly. Smile disappeared in the last message. Witness name and signature, it is. Asked him, What do you think of her words? What do you think Bdhuqa choice? Wonderful you always in everything, even the choice, Mabrouka you. Hznh and embraced. Said to him: on the occasion of my birth nts and this letter, I invite you to juice Cup on my own. Installed with the car and if with Talal Maddah emit voice ..... Jet shows my opinion, my opinion and ask shor me ..... Like one I know and know me ..... and Aadob word love on my tongue. Was with him last poem written by and as usual, wanted to give her her .... Threw the windshield of the car and taking seen is absent from his eyes forever.

    إرسال تعليق